Kids Birthday Magic Show Pricing
If you’ve ever rolled your eyes at a kids magician on the screen or stage, you’ve never seen me. I’ve performed over 4,000 hilarious birthday magic shows and thousands more magic shows for schools, libraries, family gatherings, and more. I’m a nationally recognized kids magician and won Nickelodeons Entertainer of the Year. Locally I’m Denver’s best kids magician penned as CBS’ “Top Family Entertainer.”
In 2002 I made a commitment to meeting the economic needs of everyone. If you can honestly say “the show is unaffordable” I’m happy to accept what you can afford. I do ask for a minimal amount to cover fuel and travel. Only amazing shows are eligible.
If you cannot afford my show, I always discount based on economic needs. ALWAYS
Amazing BirthdayMy most populer
- Magic wands and fun magic for your goodie bags.
- The floating kid magical illusion.
- Free birthday planning guide.
- Discounted up to 90% based on needs outlinde above.
Bonus BirthdayGreat options - "Goodie bags"
- Magic wands For every kid.
- A custom magic kit for each kiddo.
- 10 to 20 minutes of magic lessons after the show.
- The floating kid magical illusion (or sawing in half,).
- Free birthday planning guide and more.
- Bonus Magic Kit: tricks will vary on availability and age of children.
Ultimate BirthdayHave it all!
- Magic wands For every kid.
- A custom Bag of Magic for each attendee.
- 10-minutes of magic lessons after the show.
- The floating kid and sawing in half (if you like) magical illusions.
- Face painting and Twisted balloons for 1 hour.
Ala CarteAdd to any package
- Magic lessons and kits (up to 20).
- Sawing in half illusion.
- Balloon Twisting for 1 hour.
- Face Painting for 1 hour (2 hour minimum).
Book a Chad Wonder Birthday Magic Show and get a free “Etsy Style DIY party decoration” as shown above. A $50.00 value!
Submit info and I’ll text you availability and answer any questions (or not).
It’s always good to discuss your plans and any special needs you may have. I also love to answer any questions if you have them.
Let’ have a fun magic show soon!
“I booked Chad on a whim, because my daughter really enjoys magic. He FAR exceeded my expectations. The kids did not want the show to end, and they even invited him to have cake with them (he really won over a tough group of ten year olds). Chad is an amazing magician, and understands his audience and tailors his show and jokes to the crowd before him. I cannot say enough kind things about him…”
“My sons’ birthdays are a day apart, and so far, they enjoy celebrating, together. So I was a little concerned how Chad would handle 30 plus spazzy 7 and 9 year olds. But he had them literally captivated with his magic and totally funny quips (what 7-9 year old can resist bodily humor). Chad had the whole room joyfully engaged the entire party. Everyone loved the show, from the adults who were giggling to the kids who were guffawing. Chad’s performance will be remembered by my sons as a truly magical performance. Bravo!”
“Chad put on a great show for our annual Blue and Gold Banquet for our Cub Scout pack. He was entertaining for kids and adults alike and he did a great job of handling a bunch of wild 6 – 11 year olds boys. Thanks.”
“I was just writing to thank you. Just so you know, at first I was hesitant to hire a magician… You are amazing! Not only did you have the kids enthralled but the parents had a great time too! I have had numerous parents come up to me and tell me it was the best birthday party they had been to. Many of them were interested in hiring you for their kids birthdays. They were shocked at how reasonable you were – especially for the level of quality in your show. My son is the big cheese in his class because all of the kids thought it was the best birthday party they had ever been to as well. I cannot say enough how thankful I am to you for making my son’s birthday memorable and fun.”